Avinash Singh is the Founder & CEO of DIYguru. An Author, Educator, Brand & Marketing leader who understands how to build and execute a high growth branding and has driven sales playbook for Rocket Internet Group of companies including Foodpanda, Printvenue & Jabong. Over the last 3 years, he has worked to promote DIY Education approach in India through DIYguru, a Maker’s learning platform actively engaged in promoting maker culture in India.
Creator of India’s ATV knowledge network. “BAJA TUTOR”. Having received Young Scientist Research Award, 2013. A serial entrepreneur, author, conceptualized “Mega ATV Championship”, the ATV racing event of India. Founder of Autosports, InternetGenX and DIYguru. He works for the promotion of Maker’s Culture in India and abroad. He has been the author of books on Indian Education System and Automotive Industry.Link
Prashant Kumar Dey is the Chief Technology Officer of DIYguru. He holds masters degree in Cyber Security from EURECOM, France. Being a serial entrepreneur, he founded Timoo, an online travel companion finder, TakeExam which is the online platform for taking various exam and was co-founder of InternetGenX. He is also an author and loves to write about technology and travel. He loves traveling and has been to over 20 countries.
He has over 10 research paper published on various topics. He is also the Life member of ISTAM, IIT Kharagpur. He has received the Junior Science Award from ex-President of India, Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Azad.
Practicing In the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court, NCLT, DRT, District Courts, etc.
– Proficient in scrutinizing, inspecting and guiding in all legal matters with effective communication, leadership & problem solving skills.
– Have represented the State Governments in High Court of Delhi.
– Have represented Nationalized Banks, Insurance Companies in suits against them.
– Have represented numerous Social Welfare organizations and legal aid services.
– Demonstrating logical and analytical approach with experience in dealing with complex problems and issues and high-level workloads within strict deadlines.
– Have represented clients in the Debt Recovery Tribunal, National Company Law Tribunal, Consumer Forum, National Commission, etc.
Vetting/ Drafting/ Documentation :
– Drafting of Statutory notices, Complaints, Suits based on varied types of facts, Petitions, Written Statements, Affidavit-in-Reply, Affidavit-in-Evidence, Appeals & Miscellaneous proceedings.
– Preparing and sending notices to the infringers of trademarks, preparing and filing application for opposition with the Registry, filing an application for registration of trade marks, reply to the objections raised by the Registry.
– Interfacing with statutory authorities for complying with formalities pertaining to opening of liaison and branch offices and opening if new companies.
– Ensuring statutory compliance under the Companies Act.
– Checking legal documents and drafting legal/ corporate due diligence reports.
– Vetting legal agreements, contract , documents for the corporate companies